We are flexible and provide prices based on GSA STARS II or customized prices to accomodate your budget.
GSA 8(a) STARS II
We have been awarded a five-year base with one five-year option, multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
contract vehicle by the GSA with a ceiling value of $10 billion. This IDIQ is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing
IT services for the federal government and is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) firms as the prime contractors.
Functional area awarded is 541511 — Custom Computer Programming Services.
The DOD issued a memo on July 14, 2011 encouraging the use of 8(a) STARS II, among other small business GWACs,
to meet the Department’s small business contracting and IT needs.
DOD Memo encouraging maximum small business utilization in Federal contracting
- Contract Number - GS-06F-1113Z, DUNS Number - 128692402
- GSA 8(a) STARS II Website : 8(a) STARS II Information
- Period of performance: 08/31/2011 - 08/30/2016, with one five-year option from 08/31/2016 - 08/30/2021
- Basic STARS II Contract: GS06F1113Z Contract Pricing
- Prompt payment terms: Net 30; Point of Contact: Robert Corio at (609) 945-3190 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
8(a) / WOSB
Our active 8(a) status can also be used as a vehicle to award a contract upto $3.5 Million Dollars. For information please email
email@example.com or call at (609) 945-3190.
Other Contracting Vehicles
- FBI ITSSS: This is the FBI’s multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Information Technology Supplies and Support Services (IT Triple S) contract vehicle. Pixel Systems, Inc teamed up with Top System Integrators as part of a multi-year IT solutions contract with the FBI.
- Navy SeaPort-e: This is the Navy's multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Pixel Systems, Inc teamed up with Synergetic Information Systems and GBTI Solutions to deliver IT solutions.
- DOJ ITSS IV: This is the Department of Justice's (DOJ) Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract vehicle for software development and related IT services. Pixel Systems teamed with a Top System Integrator who has been awarded multi-year prime contract.
- Veteran’s Affairs T4: This is the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) contracting vehicle covers services that will streamline and modernize VA operations, including patient care delivery at more than 150 VA hospitals. Pixel Systems teamed with Harris Corporation, who has been awarded a prime contract.
- FAA (eFast): This is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle specially oriented towards Small Business. Pixel Systems, Inc teamed up with Synergetic Information Systems to deliver IT solutions.